SAGE Research Methods is a comprehensive research methods training platform. It contains more than 1,000 of SAGE’s book titles, reference materials and articles from the collection concerning research methods, statistics and interpretation.
The database provides the key titles of electronic books, including:
- Basics of Qualitative Research: Techniques and Procedures for Developing Grounded Theory (by Juliet Corbin and Anselm Strauss)
- The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Analysis
- SAGE Handbook of Mixed Methods in Social & Behavioral Research
- The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Collection.
As part of the license purchased by the University of Opole, access includes:
- many full-text articles and books
- SAGE book series: Little Green Books and Little Blue Books
- definitions collected in dictionaries and encyclopedias
- 95 videos.
SAGE Research Methods is an excellent tool that supports the research work of scientists and students. It helps to understand basic research methods, find valid and relevant definitions, read full texts of articles and books and search other related methods. The database also includes videos discussing various ways of conducting research – you can use them during classes with students or watch them yourself. The resources collected by SAGE Research Methods are a great inspiration for your research work.
Training materials in English:
Training materials in Polish: