C.E.E.O.L. (Central and Eastern European Online Library) is an archival database of electronic journals, including 2,154 titles in the field of social sciences and humanities in 30 languages from 32 countries and electronic documents on issues related to Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe. All articles are available in full text in PDF format. The database also contains biographical information about the authors.
- philology, linguistics, literary studies
- politics, public administration
- history, Judaica
- culture and society
- sociology, social sciences, gender theory
- economics and law
- philosophy, theology, religion
- anthropology, folklore
- art, film and theater studies
Language of publication: English, Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian, German, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Czech and Slovak, Lithuanian, Hungarian, French and others.