Access to the platform from home computers
@ Should you have any questions or problems with the functioning of the e-book platform please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (077) 401 6164.
Access via the eduroam wifi network is possible only by logging into the HAN system (as in the case of computers outside the UO network).
|Access from UO network||Access from home||Field||Additional information|
|Academic Research Source eBooks (EBSCO eBook Academic Collection)||multi branch||The multidyscyplinary collection of e-books. It contains over 193 600 academic books (list of titles). Electronic books are made available on the same EBSCOhost platform as the other EBSCO databases. As a result, users can search in linked collections of e-books and databases, and the results are displayed on one list.
eBooks User Guide
|EBSCO eBooks™ Open Access Monograph Collection||multi branch||EBSCO eBooks™ Open Access Monograph Collection is a new, DRM-free and available at no cost e-book collection on the EBSCOhost platform and easily discoverable via EBSCO Discovery Service. It was created in collaboration with university presses and scholarly OA publishers such as University of Michigan Press, Taylor & Francis and Temple University Press. Within the collection, EBSCO provides access to all current and future OA e-books with DRM-free access on the EBSCO platform.|
|IBUK Libra||pedagogy, psychology, sociology and political sciences, chemistry, biology, earth science, law, economics, medicine and other disciplines||The platform of electronic books in Polish.
ibuk.pl base does not allow copying or printing of the content of available books. The possibility of printing the fragments is available to individual base version, for unit client - on the website: http://www.ibuk.pl/
|JSTOR Open Access books||multi branch||Title list|
|MasterFILE Reference eBook Collection||multi branch||A collection of electronic books covering a wide range of topics, including: biographies, history, career, cooking, literature, genealogy, health, parenting, personal finances, politics, architecture, science, current events, social and emotional health, sport and travel.
License usage rules
|MyiLibrary||multi branch||Access to 17 titles:
• 501 Questions and Answers for Company Directors and Company Secretaries
• Analytical Electrochemistry
• Applications of Orlicz Spaces
• Biological Response Signatures: Indicator Patterns Using Aquatic Communities
• Computational Chemistry Using the PC
• Differential Geometry and Topology of Curves
• Ecology of Phytoplankton. Ecology, Biodiversity, and Conservation
• Enzymes: A Practical Introduction to Structure, Mechanism, and Data Analysis
• Foundations of Modern Probability
• Isometries on Banach Spaces: function spaces. Monographs and Surveys in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 129
• Maple Animation
• Pesticides: Problems, Improvements, Alternatives
• Pollutant Effects in Freshwater: Applied Limnology
• Protein Purification Protocols
• Soil and Water Chemistry: An Integrative Approach
• Stream Ecology and Self Purification: An Introduction
• Use of Reclaimed Water and Sludge in Food Crop Production
• archives of 26 book series covering 10,430 volumes up to the year 2008,
• 16,653 English-language e-books published in 2004, 2005 and 2009-2011,
• 9,492 English-language e-books published in 2017,
• 10,026 English-language e-books published in 2018
|Elsevier||multi branch||Elsevier e-book collection available on the Science Direct server. Contains selected book packages purchased in 2015 and 2016: 1712 monographs from 2013 and 2014 and 803 volumes of book series or handbooks from 2011-2015, mainly from natural sciences, mathematics, medicine, technical sciences and social sciences.
About Science Direct
License usage rules
|Wiley||multi branch||Title list
Introducing Wiley Online Library
License usage rules