Web of Science is a collection of interdisciplinary databases with abstracts and citations from approx. 33,000 journals (including nearly 24,000 current journals), 60,000 books, conference reports and patents.
Master Journal List – lists of journals indexed in WoS databases
The national license covers the following bases and time ranges:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) since 1945,
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) since 1956,
- Art and Humanities Citation Index (AHCI) since 1975,
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) since 1990,
- Book Citation Index (Books CI) since 2010,
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) since 2015,
- Journal Citation Reports (JCR) since 1997,
- Essential Science Indicators.
and additional databases:
- Biosis Citation Index (since 2010),
- Data Citation Index (since 2010),
- Dervent Innovation Index (since 2010),
- Dervent Chemical Reactions (since 2010),
- Zoological Records (since 1864),
- Medline (since 1950),
- Current Chemical Reactions (CCR) (since 2010),
- Index Chemicus (IC) (since 2010),
- Current ContentClarivate Connect (CCC) (9 releases).
WoS Primary – a package of three basic indexes: SCIE, SSCI and A&HCI.
ESCI – index of journal titles that do not yet meet the selection criteria for the WoS Primary package.
WoS Core Collection – a package consisting of the following indexes: SCIE, SSCI, A&HCI, CPCI, ESCI, Books CI and additional free CCR and IC databases.
The databases are created by Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters).